Neuroscience Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Association (NPGA)
SoN Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Association
We are a graduate student and postdoctoral trainee group from the School of Neuroscience (SoN), dedicated to facilitating the professional and scientific development of neuroscience graduate students and postdoctoral associates.
- Postdoctoral Chair: Cristina Miliano, PhD
- Graduate Student Chair: Raymundo Hernandez
- Secretary: Tre Mills
- Treasurer: Lauren Bochicchio
- Event Coordinator: Keaton Unroe
- Communications: Beatriz Torres
Activities, including schedule of open meetings:
- Monthly seminar series: Hear about ongoing Neuroscience research through our informal seminar series with graduate students, postdoctoral associates, and SoN faculty members.
- Neuroscience Trainee Lab Meeting: Monthly “lab meetings” for trainees only, where we get to troubleshoot an experiment/analysis/research idea with fellow graduate students and postdocs.
- NPGA General Assembly meetings: Held 3 times / semester, here we meet for updates on event/seminar planning and a trainee-chosen “Hot Topic”
For the schedule of Neuroscience-related events and seminars, please see our Calendar!
Want to get more involved?
|Our Committees are a great avenue! Email the Committee Chairs below|